Site Specific
Over the last couple of days. we have been merely running through scenes and splitting off into groups in order to finish the scenes we are in. As the scenes I was in had been finished I decided to research a condition for one of our other characters. I think the main idea behind our character here was that he doesn't visibly appear in any way mental or show any major signs of it.
Therefore, I came across the condition of Intermittent Explosive Disorder. This is a mental condition that results in violent outbursts of rage and anger that are disproportionate to the situation at hand. It is also described as not easily characterized and this was a trait that fit the bill perfectly. Of course, I put this idea forward but whether it was used, I don't know, as it wasn't my character ultimately.
In addition, I also began working on the ending to the "Jesus" scene, the majority of this was already done, however, it required a few tweaks in the lexis and a new ending. In which I wrote in lines from the bible where the patient in the scene is trying to expose the fake doctors by reciting lines about lies and deceit, before they break into argument and leave the scene this was done in order to give the audience yet more clues as to the doctors not being real.
No comments:
Post a Comment